- What are the set times?
- Set times are not released beforehand. Typically show starts an hour after doors open
- Are shows all ages?
- Age restrictions vary by show. Please check the description of each event for more information. Minimum age for all shows is 6 years old.
- Is Swedish American Hall/Cafe du Nord handicap/ADA accessible?
- Yes! If you require any additional accommodations please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are there seats?
- Swedish American and Cafe du Nord are general admission venues with a small selection of seats along the walls. Seats are on a first come, first serve basis so we recommend arriving early if you prefer to sit at a show.
- Select shows will be fully or partially seated. Refer to the event description to determine if the show is seated or standing.
- Coat Check?
- Sorry, no coat check
- Are there food or drinks?
- Both Swedish American Hall and Cafe du Nord have a bar. Cafe du Nord serves light bar snacks and Swedish American Hall does not serve food. Outside food is not allowed in either venue.
- Can I bring my camera?
- Non-professional cameras are allowed in the venues. For any press/photo requests please reach out directly to artists management.
- Can I perform at Swedish American Hall/Cafe du Nord?
- Email email@example.com for any booking requests
- Do you have a lost and found?
- Yes! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to see if it's been found.
Getting to the Venue
- Nearest Muni stops
- Church Street Station
- Market St. and Sanchez
- Nearest BART
- 16th St. Mission
- Is there parking at Swedish American Hall?
- There is street parking all around the venue. Meters are available along market street and are free after 6 PM. Surrounding neighborhoods have street parking as well. Read all signs as many spaces are 2 hour parking.
TICKETS AND BOX OFFICE
Tickets are only available through our website. If the show is not sold out tickets will be available at the door on the night of the show. The Box Office opens at Doors time. Tickets for future shows are not available at the Box Office.
- Can I get a refund?
- Refunds are unavailable unless the show is cancelled.
- Are you hiring?
- Depends on the season. Couldn’t hurt to ask, email us email@example.com to find out
For anything else on your mind feel free to reachout to firstname.lastname@example.org